Friday, January 27, 2012

Be My Valentine Classroom Ideas- Day #3

I would like to welcome all of you back here to "Be My Valentine..." Week. Thanks again to everyone who has been joining me. I would also like to welcome more teachers to join, if they would like to do so. The more the merrier, and the more activities for all. If you just barely joined us, and haven't had the opportunity to link up on the past two link parties, here are the links to those-

Holiday Books
Holiday Crafts


I have rarely featured any games here, on "Mommy & Me Creations", and feel like it is about time. So let's get started!

If you are wanting a fun math activity that has a Valentine's Day theme to it, then you'll want this "Addition & Place Value Game" that "Miss Kindergarten" has shared with everyone!


Another fun game that you could play on Valentine's Day is "Valentine's Day Bingo". I would like to thank The Smith Family from "Prepared Not Scared!" for providing this game to us for free!



As always, if you were featured here on my blog.. Feel free to grab my featured button on the sidebar! This is my way of thanking you for sharing your talent with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment