Friday, January 27, 2012

Be My Valentine Classroom Ideas- Day #2

Welcome back everyone to "Be My Valentine Classroom Ideas". I would like to thank all of you, who linked up your favorite Valentine's Day storybooks with me. If you haven't had the chance to do so, click here to share yours.

I'm absolutely thrilled to feature some Valentine's Day Crafts with you, today. Remember: If your project was featured, you may grab my featured button on the sidebar! This is my way of thanking you for sharing your ideas with us!

When I found these hearts, wrapped in yarn, I knew I had to feature them! All you do is turn wire into a heart shape and then wrap it with yarn. What a cute Valentine's Day Decoration. Thanks "Shelterness" for sharing your tutorial with us!


I would like to thank "Full House" for sharing this precious lighted heart garland idea. I'll have to get some heart doilies, and do this project to decorate for the Holiday.

Another cute idea is to make Stained Glass Hearts to decorate your classroom or home with.
"Holiday Crafts and Creations" shows you how.

I also like the idea of making heart paper chains. These would be so cute to have hanging around for a Valentine's Day Party or even just hanging in your classroom. I love it! Thanks "Older and Wisor" for sharing your crafty idea with us!

Thanks again for sharing those cute ideas with us!

Now I want to see what Valentine's Day Craft ideas, you've all came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment